During these uncertain times we thought we would add an update to clarify our stance on the current situation.
In these unprecedented circumstances we would advise all our customers that have weddings in the first half of 2020 to seriously think about rearranging to a future date and have that perfect wedding you have been planning when it is safe to do so. As you are will be aware all non critical businesses have been asked to close. We are still open remotely to take your questions and take future bookings but will not be offering any viewings until the situation changes. As we have seen one company cease trading, another company having to sell some cars and this years customers rearranging for next year we are expecting next year to be extremely busy. We would advise anyone looking to book our cars for next year to contact us sooner rather than later as availability may become very limited. We have no plans to sell any cars or cease trading and have the resources to maintain our business until this has ended.
For all bookings made with us that sadly have to be postponed we will:
- Where possible move your original booking to your new date
- Not charge any admin fees for moving your booking
- Should your original car not be available on this date due to any existing bookings we will endeavour to provide an alternative
- Should we not have any of our own cars available for your new date we will work with our network of local suppliers to try and find availability of suitable replacement
- Should you wish to cancel completely this will result in the loss of deposit but we would hold your details on file and should you book again in future the value of the deposit would be deducted from your future booking
- For any new customer bookings we are still open for business remotely and happy to take any questions. If you are looking at 2021 wedding please be aware that we will be accommodating any postponements from this year. Whilst we fully appreciate it may be low down on peoples priorities at the moment we do advise that you secure a date sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment next year.
- For all customers, both existing and new we will be holding our prices from this year in to 2021 to try and help people after we come out of this uncertain and challenging period.
To date we have managed to accommodate all postponed weddings for their chosen new dates.
Tips for people rearranging their wedding:
Just a bit of advice for couples looking to postpone their weddings to a new date especially if it’s summer next year from our experience so far:
1) Try and get some date options from your venue and then check with your suppliers before confirming your new date as some may not have availability.
2) Maybe think about rearranging to a Thursday, Friday or Sunday as you are more likely to find availability of your venue and suppliers.
3) Just something to remember: your venue and all your suppliers will be under immense pressure at the moment. Please understand that there is a person at the other end working hard to try and make your dream come true whilst also facing the unprecedented stress that this situation is causing. Please try and be patient as we all try to rearrange things for you.
If anything changes we will try to keep this page updated as soon as possible but for now please stay safe.
Andy & Hayley